Types of Cookies We Use
- Google Analytics – DC BLOX uses Google Analytics to help us understand how users interact with our website content and move around the site. These cookies store useful information including the number of visitors, the source where they came from, and the pages visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, so we can be sure visitors can easily find the information they are looking for.
- Targeting/Advertising – DC BLOX uses third-party cookies to identify visitor data for our marketing automation platform, which allows us to optimize customer journeys and appropriately engage with our visitors. We also use third-party cookies to optimize our lead generation efforts, which helps us to understand our ideal customers and provide a targeted outreach to companies that visit our website. We never disclose any personal data to these third-party providers.
- Website Cookies – These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies used for our website forms to help identify and track visitors, their usage, and their website access preferences.
- Social – These cookies allow you to share content on our website to third-party social media platforms.
- Google Tag Manager – DC BLOX uses Google Tag Manager to create website tracking snippets on our website to support our marketing campaigns. These snippets allow us to track traffic for these campaigns.