Our Ethernet Services Keep Your Data Secure, Private, & Always Connected
As more and more businesses depend upon applications that increasingly stress an already burdened network, you need a data center provider that can keep you connected. With DC BLOX’s Ethernet Services, you’ll have secure, reliable, high-performance connectivity right to your rack or network access point.
The DC BLOX network provides up to 100Gbps connectivity to all of our data centers and the metros we serve. DC BLOX Ethernet Network Services deliver low-latency connections to the Atlanta and Nashville Internet Exchanges, public cloud providers, redundant resources in other data centers, and other business locations.
Choose the Ethernet Network Service that’s right for your business
- Point-to-point (Ethernet Private Line)
- Point-to-point shared (Ethernet Virtual Private Line)
- Multi-point (E-LAN) configurations
Secure data. Private connections. Business continuity. That’s DC BLOX Ethernet Network Services. Call us and let us customize a program for your business.
Ethernet Services Features
- Available in all DC BLOX data centers and add/drop locations in the Southeastern, United States
- Physical connections speeds at 1Gbps, 10Gbps and 100Gbps with configurable bandwidth options from 100Mbps to 100 Gbps
- Protected and unprotected options for Ethernet Private Lines
- High-speed connectivity to Atlanta and Nashville Internet Exchanges
- MEF 2.0 certified E-Line and E-LAN services
- Multiple VLANs may be configured without DC BLOX involvement
- 100% availability SLA
Ethernet Services Benefits
- Secure, private, low-latency Ethernet-based connectivity right from your rack or network access point
- Easily connect to Internet Exchanges, public Cloud Providers, resources in another data center, or another business location
- 24x7x365 service monitoring
- Toll-free help desk