Jeff Wabik, Chief Strategy Officer at DC BLOX, will be a speaker at an upcoming network design webinar entitled “How Network Design Is Revitalizing Data Centers During a Digital Surge”. Jeff will join a panel of three other speakers on June 4th to explore data center network diversity and the role that data centers play today.
Network and design heavily influence the quality of data transfer. Now, many questions around the quality of network design and data center infrastructure have formed in response to the recent surge in usage. How are networks being approached today? How might design influence the quality and speed of data transfer? Will the design process for infrastructure have long term changes?
- Is network building keeping pace with consumption from large enterprises undergoing digital transformations?
- How are end-users with large global reach developing and designing their networks today?
- How can a reduction in latency be achieved now and what can be done to further improve network speed?
- How are networks being re-imagined now that user needs are evolving and growing?
- How are 5G and Edge playing a role in growing network infrastructure?
Network Design Series: How Network Design Is Revitalizing Data Centers During a Digital Surge
June 4, 2020, 12:30 PM EST
– Jason Black, Head of Network Infrastructure at UBER
– Joe Reele, VP, Solution Architect at Schneider Electric
– Tom Brown, CEO of DataGryd
– Jeff Wabik, Chief Strategy Officer at DC BLOX
DC BLOX is a multi-tenant data center provider delivering the infrastructure and connectivity essential to power today’s digital business. DC BLOX’s software-defined network services enable access to a wealth of providers, partners and platforms to businesses across the Southeast. DC BLOX’s connected data centers are in Atlanta, GA; Birmingham, AL; Chattanooga, TN, and Huntsville, AL. For more information, please visit www.dcblox.com, call +1. 877.590.1684, and connect with DC BLOX on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.